Saturday, October 31, 2009

Love Thy Neighbour

I got home from work Yesterday to the most amazing surprise! Two huge rolls of hay at my back gate and this huge roll of hay inside ! As I pulled my car up around the front a neighbour pulled up and said

"I was just driving past in the tractor and thought I would drop of a bale of hay for Paul and Kelly, I've popped it over the back fence"

How nice is that! Thank you Lester!
As I was thanking Lester another neighbour called in to say he had slashed all the back lane ways around our tiny town and baled them for Paul and Kelly! Thank you John!

Paul and Kelly the sheep are going to be spoilt!

I really do love living in this amazingly caring community

4 comments:

nil said...

Me too ..isn't it the most wonderful thing in the world

Ramsey said...

What a wonderful gift. I hope you have some excess produce from the garden that you can sling across the fence one day soon to return the favour. You are lucky to have such great neighbors!

Anonymous said...

How nice is that? Lester and John are champs.
Maybe you could leave a bale out in the rain and you'll have a great supply of spoiled hay for mulch for the garden too.
~Tully~

Linda said...

That is wonderful.