Saturday, September 22, 2007

My Mum!

Today my Mum came to visit. What a great day we had together! We cooked lunch together and boy it was yummy! A big omelette with heaps of eggs fresh from the girls and parsley and chives from the garden. Yum!!!
Mum is amazing when it comes to anything crafty . She is currently studying Dip. Textiles and Design so when I wanted to know how to encase a soap in felt I knew Mum would be the one to ask! Her instructions where easy to follow and I'm sure I'll be doing it by myself in no time at all.
While I was making another batch of soap my Mum took an opportunity to meet the neighbours. There is an Arabian stud next door.
Well we had a great time wandering around Yanac and catching up. and I'm sure we will do more of both tomorrow!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

those eggs are such a stunning colour and the omelette looks delicious!!

Glad you are having a great time with your mum visiting :)